Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Respecting yourself is doing what makes you happy

Hi Loves,
yeah this is my first post, I actually wanted to create a fashion blog but I think this is quite important. The post is a bit long but I'd really like if you'd read this, I hope it will help you. I want to make people happy.

There are so many people out there who are scared, afraid to speak up. They can't tell their opinion because of their fears of being judged, misunderstood or underestimated and so many other causes.

But you know what? Don't! 
It's your life and be proud of what you love and who you are! Actually the term 'YOLO' is true! Yet it's so misunderstood, because if anyone says 'yolo' you all think of someone who goes from party to party. Don't you? 
I think 'yolo' was actually meant to show people that it's their own life and they shouldn't be afraid of being who they actually are. 

A very important point for younger people like me is: 

You have the right to choose what you want to do in your remaining life, pick the one job. Do what you always wanted to. Become a model, journalist, singer, writer, teacher, architect whatever! You shouldn't work somewhere, where you weren't happy at all! If anyone ever says that you can't wangle anything, prove them wrong. I think it's just the biggest argument.

If anyone ever criticizes you on the person you are act uninterested, people like these want to bring you down. 

Show them that you love how you are, don't ever be upset for something that you can't change and most important respect yourself!
Believe in yourself because if you don't, then who else will? You must show people that you're confident until they understand that they can't reach you! Be arrogant sometimes, be a complete show-off!
Show people what you want and what you manage to do. If you do people will instantly look at you with a different point of view sometimes it might be bad but that doesn't matter, when someone doesn't love you for who you are they aren't worth it for making any effort for them. Otherwise, as long as you let people control you, your body or your emotions, they'll keep pushing you down, because they see how much power they have over you. They'll feel better because for once they will think that they are the best.

Look around you'll see that you are the only person who can help yourself, but I know you are strong enough to love yourself!


Give me some feedback if I could help you please...


xoxo classyjoy 

Follow me on Bloglovin♥

No comments:

Post a Comment