Sunday, 27 April 2014

Recipe- Detox Water

Hy Lovelies, today I'm writing a recipe for my Detox Water, if you follow me on Instagram you've probably seen a picture of it. Anyways here it is.





I won't tell you how many of all these things you need, it's all about you, if you want your detox water to be more sour add more limes etc.

What you need:

- water
- limes
- raspberry

Yep, that's all you need, not very difficult, is it? You can also add honey if you want it more sweet.

So take a bottle, a glass or a jar, as I said it's all about you. Put the water into the container, if it isn't cold put it into the refrigerator for a bit. So you need to cut the lime slices. Put them into the water and now just take some raspberries and add them to the limes. 

I made a huge mistake guys. I saw the recipe on the internet and they said that I should place my detox water into the fridge over night, so I did and when I tasted it in the morning it was so bitter because of the limes! So, don't do that…

My bottle I bought it in a little store, I love it, it's so so cute. Here is the web page where you can also buy food and so on, just take a look at it. http://nicolasvahe.dk

I hope this recipe was clear enough and yeah have fun trying it.

xoxo classyjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment